- Visit the capital city of BC province known as the “Garden City” [Victoria];
- Visit the【 Butchart Gardens 】, one of the three largest private gardens in the world, and rated as a “Canadian Historic Site”;
- Starting point of the world’s longest highway [MILE 0];
- Bus pick up at a designated time and place;
- Go to Tsawwassen Terminal, take the BC ferry across the Georgia Strait to the capital city of BC [ Victoria ], enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Gulf Islands along the way; the ferry time is 1 hour 35 minutes;
- Upon arrival, visit the famous the[ Butchart Gardens]. It covers an area of 50 acres and is one of the most beautiful private gardens in the world. It was built at the beginning of the last century. There are Sunken, Rose, Japanese, Italian, and Fountain Gardens like the Garden of Eden;
- Visit the historic [Chinatown].
- Visit [ British Columbia Parliament Buildings ], [ Centennial Square ] and [ Fairmont Empress Hotel ] (exterior).
- Visit Beacon Hill Park and the starting point of the Trans-Canada Highway or Highway One, the longest highway on the planet【MILE 0】
In the late afternoon, take the ferry back to Vancouver and the trip ends.
Tour fare: CAD$196 / per person (same price for adults and children)
The fare includes：
- Deluxe tour bus;
- Professional Chinese speaking tour guide service;
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off;
- BC Ferries return tickets, the Butchart Gardens admission;
The fare does not include：
- Driver, tour guide tips are CAD$12/person;
- Travel and related insurance (such as medical, cancellation of trip, luggage, and personal safety insurance);
- All personal consumption and expenses not mentioned;
- Additional costs caused by traffic delays, strikes, bad weather (such as typhoons, snow, and floods), aircraft cancellation or time changes, or other circumstances beyond the control of the company;
- All expenses after leaving the group.