- Learn about the charm of Vancouver in many ways;
- Ranked as “the World’s Most Livable City” for many years!
- Voted as the best destination in Canada by TripAdvisor!
- Vancouver is the greenest city in the world!
- Appreciate the unique “Beauty of Maple” in Vancouver, where the sea, snow-capped mountains, and maple leaves complement each other in interesting, rich and colorful ways!
- Bus pick-up at a designated time and place to start the sightseeing itinerary in Vancouver;
- Visit Vancouver’s landmark buildings and the most famous venue [Canada Place], which is also the Canadian Hall of the 1986 Vancouver World Expo.
- Watch the world’s most advanced 4D movie [Fly over Canada], the movie will take you rushing over mountains, plunging into valleys, flying over rivers and glaciers, and seeing the magnificent scenery of Canada;
- Take a stroll around the historic birthplace of Vancouver [Gastown], and listen to the wonderful sound of the world’s first steam clock at regular intervals. Visit antique shops, handicraft shops, cafes, etc., full of artistic atmosphere on both sides of the street;
- Visit the largest city park in Canada covering an area of 1,000 acres [Stanley Park]. The park has the reputation of “the best city park in the world”;
- Visit the second largest [Chinatown] in North America. Passing Chinatown’s characteristic attractions: Guinness Book of the World’s narrowest commercial buildings-“Three Marks”, “Jiahua Monument”, “Millennium Gate Archway”, “Zhonghua Gate Archway”, etc.;
In the afternoon, head to 【Granville Island】, known as the icon of Vancouver’s tourist hotspots. This is the artistic world of Vancouver. There are more than 40 art workshops, various boutiques, and more than 50,000 square feet of 【public market】. It sells a variety of dry goods, fresh fruits and vegetables, cheese products, honey and Italian sausages and other national delicacies. Many movies such as “Mission Impossible 4” had been filmed here.
- Visit Vancouver’s largest ice wine winery, Lulu Island Winery, and start a tour of Canada’s national treasure ice wine tasting. This was the Home of Chinese Athletes Delegation during the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. The athletes’ celebration banquet was held here.
- Go to Vancouver Red Maple Leaf Street to take pictures of the “Awesome Maple Scenery” unique to Vancouver in the autumn.
Fare: CAD$83/per person (same price for adults and children)
The fare includes：
- Luxury tour bus;
- Professional Chinese speaking tour guide;
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
The fare does not include：
1. Meals not mentioned;
2. 4D movie ticket (CAD$33/person);
3. Service fee for tour guide and driver (CAD$12/person);
4. All personal consumption and expenses not mentioned;
5. Expenses after leaving the group;
6. Travel and related insurance (such as medical, cancellation of trip, luggage, and personal safety insurance);