Canadian Proud Coffee Brand Tim Hortons is hiring in Alberta!

Canadian national coffee brand Tim Hortons is hiring in Alberta (abbreviated as AB)! It does not only recruits overseas workers, gives them job opportunities, moreover, generously provides LMIA work permits but also supports AINP provincial nominee immigrants in the province!

As we all know, Tim Hortons is not only a national coffee brand, a culturally iconic brand in Canada, it is also one of the brands that holds the best reputation among employees.

Today, Tim Hortons in Alberta is offering foreigners with job opportunities, meanwhile also providing immigration support intimately.

Timhorton Hiring

In order to help overseas workers enter quickly, Tim Hortons generously supports overseas workers to apply for an LMIA work permit first, enter Canada to start work, and then support the applicant through the AB provincial nomination, that is, the Alberta Opportunity Stream in AINP (AOS: Alberta Opportunity Stream ) project to immigrate to Canada!

As one of the three major provinces of Canada, Alberta is an indispensable granary of Canada. At the same time, Alberta also has a large number of oil reserves, and the oil industry is very developed. In addition, the natural beauty of AB province can not live up to it, it is the location of classic movies such as “Brokeback Mountain”.

Alberta Opportunity Class (AOS)

AOS immigration is a sub-program under the Alberta Nomination AINP. The advantages of this project are: the immigration threshold is relatively low, and the language requirements are relatively low. At the moment when several EE programs have been suspended due to the epidemic and the backlog of applications, the provincial nomination programs of various provinces can be said to be the most stable sweet-sweet-level immigrants at present. project.

AOS project requirements

International Graduates of Alberta Post-secondary Institutions 

If you’re an international student, you can benefit from the Alberta Opportunity Stream if you have completed your studies at an approved Alberta post-secondary institution and if you are employed in Alberta on a Post-Graduation Work Permit. 

The AINP urges student applicants who demonstrate education and skills that are aligned with Alberta’s labor market needs to make use of the AOS.

To apply, you must:

  • show that you have at least six months of work experience in Alberta in an occupation related to your field of study (this is less than the requirement for other applicants).
  • meet the same minimum language and income requirements listed on this page.

It is important to note that if you studied in another Canadian province, you will not be eligible for the AINP as a Post-Graduation Work Permit holder. You can, however, be considered for the program if you have a different type of work permit.

Residency Status and Work Permit Requirements

You must meet the following residency requirements both at the time your application is postmarked and at the time your application is assessed: 

  • have a valid temporary resident status in Canada that authorizes eligibility to work in Canada (i.e. temporary foreign worker);
    • Residency status considered ineligible under the AOS includes:
      • Refugee claimants or individuals involved in a federal appeal or removal process;
      • Temporary residents residing or working in other Canadian provinces; or
      • Foreign nationals residing or working in Canada without a valid temporary resident status.
  • have a valid work permit (not maintained status or restoration status) for an eligible occupation based on either:
    • a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA); 
    • a LMIA exemption for workers covered under international trade agreements, Intra-Company Transferees, or people taking part in International Experience Canada, as determined by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); or
    • a LMIA exemption as a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) holder. The applicant must:
      • have met the requirements for graduation from an Alberta Advanced Education approved credential issued by an Alberta Advanced Education approved Alberta public and private post-secondary institution.
      • currently be in an occupation related to his or her field of study in Alberta.
        • Note: If you were admitted and enrolled in an Alberta-approved post-secondary credential program on or after April 1, 2019, your current occupation must also be related to your previous undergraduate or graduate field of study outside Canada.

Language Proficiency

You must have a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 4 in either English or French for each language skill: listening, reading, writing and speaking in English or French.

However, if you are applying under NOC code 3413 (Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates) you need a minimum of CLB 7 in English or French. 

If you are applying under NOC 0, A and B occupations, you will need a minimum of CLB 5 in each language skill. 

Education Requirements

At the time of applying for the AOS, you must have completed at least a Canadian high school diploma or equivalent in your country of origin. The highest level of foreign education must be verified through an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from an IRCC-recognized organization that confirms the education requirements are met.

ECAs are not required if you have a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate from a recognized Canadian post-secondary, technical college or secondary institution. ECAs are also not required if you have work experience that qualifies you for the AINP in a compulsory or optional trade, and have a valid Alberta Qualification Certificate or trade certificate that is recognized by Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training.

If you hold a Post-Graduation Work Permit and you’re applying for the AOS, you must meet the requirements for graduation for an Alberta Advanced Education approved credential issued by an Alberta Advanced Education-approved post-secondary institution in the province.

If you have been admitted to an Alberta Advanced Education approved post-secondary program before April 1, 2019, you may be eligible to apply to this stream.

You will be required to have completed a minimum high school level education to be considered for this stream, unless you hold a Post-Graduation Work Permit.

Work Experience Requirements 

Note: ‘Current occupation’ refers to the occupation an individual is working in at the time of the application.

You must meet the following work experience conditions if you are interested in submitting an application to the AOS:

  • You must currently be employed in the occupation listed as your ‘current occupation’ when submitting to the AINP.
  • You must be working in an occupation that matches your work experience at the time of applying and at the time the AINP processes the application.

In order to meet the work experience requirements for the AOS, you must: 

  • have a minimum of 12 months of full-time work experience in the ‘current occupation’ in Alberta within the last 18 months; or
  • have a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in the ‘current occupation’ in Canada and/or outside Canada within the last 30 months
    • This work experience can be a combination of experience gained in the province of Alberta, in Canada (outside Alberta) and/or outside Canada.

If you are a Post-Graduation Work Permit holder, you:

  • must have a minimum of six months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within the last 18 months, and
  • must currently be in an occupation related to your field of study in Alberta based on an approved Alberta educational credential from an Advanced Education-approved Alberta post-secondary institution. Also, if you have completed an Advanced Education-approved one-year post-graduate certificate, the occupation must also be related to your previous undergraduate or graduate field of study Canada.

In addition to meeting the time frame requirements above, the work experience:

  • must have been full-time, for a minimum of 30 hours/week (part-time work will not be considered);
  • must have been in the same occupation as the ‘current occupation’ listed in the application;
  • must have been authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada and with valid temporary resident status if completed in Alberta or Canada;
  • cannot be completed while studying in Canada and doing co-op work placements or internships as part of a study program.*

*If you hold a Post-Graduation Work Permit and have work experience from paid co-op placements as part of study program at an Alberta post-secondary institution, you may use that experience as part of the work experience requirement. The work experience must meet the following conditions:

  1. The paid co-op work term must have been full-time (minimum of 30 hours per week).
  2. The work experience must be directly related to a Post-Graduation Work Permit holder’s ‘current occupation’.
  3. The work experience must have been in Alberta. 

Job Offer Requirements

To apply for the AOS, you must have a valid job offer from an Alberta employer to work in your current occupation. You must be working full-time for the employer in Alberta. Also, you must possess the required licensing, registration or certification to work in your current occupation in Alberta. 

The job offer must:

  • be for continuous, paid work, full-time work, defined as a minimum of 30 hours/week for 12 months or more for an eligible AINP occupation;
  • be signed by the applicant and the Alberta employer;
  • offer employment for 12 months or more;
  • offer work in the applicant’s current occupation; and
  • offer work in an eligible AINP occupation for which an applicant has a work permit that meets the AINP work permit requirements. 

Job offers for the following conditions are considered ineligible:

  • part-time employees, regardless of their working hours;
  • independent contractors, business owners or temporary agency workers, including individuals listed as Directors, Shareholders or Agents of the Alberta employer on the Corporate Registry System (CORES);
  • employees who work in Alberta in a place of employment that is not zoned for commercial or industrial operations, such as a home-based business; or
  • employees who do not work on premises in Alberta, such as those who work in a “virtual” location or serve the employer by telecommuting from a location outside Alberta.

Occupation Requirements

At the time of applying, you must be working in an eligible occupation in Alberta that matches your previous work experience. 

If you hold a Post-Graduation Work Permit, with an with an approved Alberta Advanced Education approved post-secondary credential issued by an Advanced Education approved Alberta public and private post-secondary institution, you need to be employed in an occupation related to your field of study in Alberta. 

If you have completed an Alberta approved one year post-graduate certificate, you must be employed in an occupation related to your previous undergraduate or graduate field of study outside Canada.

Most occupations under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill levels 0, A, B, C and D are eligible under the AINP. 

Ineligible Occupations List

The AINP provides two ineligible occupations lists for applicants to the AOS. The first list applies to all applicants to the stream and the second list applies to all applicants to the AOS who are on a Post-Graduation Work Permit. 

If you are working in any of the following applications, you may be ineligible to apply for the AOS.

NOCNOC Skill LevelOccupation Title
04220School Principals and Administrators of Elementary and Secondary Education
04230Managers in Social, Community and Correctional Services
04320Fire Chiefs and Senior Firefighting Officers
06510Escort Agency Managers, Massage Parlour Managers
4031ASecondary School Teachers
4032AElementary School and Kindergarten Teachers 
4154AProfessional Occupations in Religion 
5121AAuthors and Writers
5133AMusicians and Singers
5135AActors and Comedians
5136 APainters, Sculptors and Other Visual Artists
1227BCourt Officers and Justices of the Peace
3223BDental Laboratory Bench Workers
4214BEarly Childhood Educators and Assistants (only those without certification as a Child Development Worker (Level 2) or Child Development Supervisor (Level 3) through Alberta Children’s Services – Child Care Staff Certification Office)*
4216BOther Instructors
4217BOther Religious Occupations
5232BOther Performers, n.e.c.
5244 BArtisans and Craftspersons
6232BReal Estate Agents and Salespersons
4411CHome Child Care Providers
4412CHome Support Workers, Housekeepers and Related Occupations
4413CElementary and Secondary School Teacher Assistants
6533CCasino Occupations
6564COther Personal Service Occupations
7513CTaxi and Limousine Drivers and Chauffeurs
8442CTrappers and Hunters
6623COther Sales Related Occupations
6722COperators and Attendants in Amusement, Recreation and Sport
6742DOther Service Support Occupations, n.e.c.
8611DHarvesting Labourers
8612DLandscaping and Grounds Maintenance Labourers
8613DAquaculture and Marine Harvest Labourers
8614DMine Labourers
Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top


%d 博主赞过: